Make your donations worth 25% extra to Full Circle Fund Therapies – at no extra cost to you!
If you are a UK taxpayer Full Circle Fund Therapies can claim 25p from HMRC for every £1 you donate, or give as sponsorship money.
Important Note: If you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on your donations it is your responsibility to pay any difference.
How can I Gift Aid my donations?
• Online – simply tick the Gift Aid box shown under your gift amount.
• Telephone – call our team on 0208 725 5503 and they will change your records.
• Email – you can download the form via the link below, scan the completed form and email to our team on email@example.com
• Post – Download the form via the link below, fill it in and send it to us at the address shown on the form
I am a higher rate taxpayer
If you pay tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
Please notify us if you would like to:
• Cancel your Gift Aid declaration
• Change your name or home address
• No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
Please let us know of any change in circumstances by contacting our Donor Circle team on 0208 725 5503 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org